Sunday 18 March 2012

Sprint 3 Demo and Reflection

The investigation has gone better than I hoped. With only a little work I was able to implement a 3d perspective, 3 dimensional gravity and collisions.

I did come across a couple of problems that I'm going to seek advice on.
The Z frame buffer seems to be working in reverse. I've got some experience with depth checkers and I'm sure I've just got something backwards but I can't find it.

I can't figure out how to implement the chase camera. As soon as I have this I can look at implementing a better control system. I'm going to speak with my supervisor about it on Tuesday and go from there.


What I would do differently?
Nothing. I'm happy with the use and result of this sprint.

What did I learn?
A sprint aimed at research and planned experiments can be every but as productive as a sprint dedicated to implantation.

No comments:

Post a Comment